Snappy takes long time to boot when no network

Yann Sionneau yann.sionneau at parrot.com
Thu Sep 1 09:30:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've just updated my snappy image and now it takes a very long time to
boot (140 seconds) because of

[FAILED] Failed to start Wait for Network to be Configured.
See 'systemctl status systemd-networkd-wait-online.service' for details.

which is :
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-networkd-wait-online.service.html

Is there a way to configure Snappy to not wait for network to go up at
bootup?

Lots of embedded devices don't have a 24/24 network connection.

Thanks!

PS : I already tried systemctl disable systemctl status
systemd-networkd-wait-online.service without success.

Regards,

--

Yann