Fwd: Re: 4G on Dell IoT Gateway

Oriol Rius oriol.rius at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:48:26 UTC 2016

Hi Carlo, thanks for your feedback playing about that with Alfonso. We
found problems detecting SIM with that modem. The strange thing is that
SIM cards that I tested are working on other devices and connected with
Dell both of them fail. The error is always 'sim-missing'.

I don't know how to solve that and I don't have feedback from Dell.

Regards.

Oriol