More Ubuntu-Core boot up problems...

Victor Palau victor.palau at canonical.com
Wed Sep 7 09:11:13 UTC 2016

Hi Mike,

We are seeing a similar issue, my understanding is to create a working
image right now for the edge channel you require a model assertion.
However, the changes to upload your key to the store, so you can sign your
own model assertion and the right tools to then build an image from
(ubuntu-image) have not quite landed yet.

That might be why firstboot.service is failing, which I believe will
preclude you from accessing console-conf to be able to set up a user to ssh
into the box.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Victor