More Ubuntu-Core boot up problems...

MikeB mabnhdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:29:11 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-07 at 03:28:35 -0700, Ondrej Kubik wrote:

Sadly this is exactly the case. I'm trapped in same situation, using own
> gadget snap and building image from edge channel. It won't boot as snapd
> crashes with missing model assertion

Initially, I didn't see snapd crashing during boot on my newly installed
system.

However, after I installed the 'hello-world' snap to make sure all was well
in snappy land, snapd does indeed crash on subsequent reboots.  So, it
comes up fine as long as you don't install anything.

I guess this adds urgency to my previous question about fixing the 'model
assertion' crash.

Cheers, Mike